Node reference doesn't recognizes the referenced node language. It also shows a error when trying to translate a node with references.
What I tried:
I created two content types:
- Father (Multiligual support enabled, with translation)
- Child (Multiligual support enabled, with translation)
- with a field "son_of" as a node reference to Father.
I added a father "John" (lang.: English), and a child "Michael" (lang: English), "son_of" John
Then I translated John to Spanish (no problem)
Finally I tried to translate Michael to Spanish. The following error appears:
- Notice: Undefined index: nid in node_reference_field_prepare_translation() (line 742 of /var/www/drupal7/sites/all/modules/references/node_reference/node_reference.module).
- Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in node_reference_field_prepare_translation() (line 746 of /var/www/drupal7/sites/all/modules/references/node_reference/node_reference.module).
besides the error message shown I found that:
- Name of father appears in both languages
- Father with wrong language can be selected
- Otherwise seems to work: if you choose the correct node, everything seems fine despite the error message
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] Unable to apply patch reference_i18n-1046234-51.patch. Unable to apply patch. See the log in the details link for more information.
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] Unable to apply patch node_reference_correct_multiple_field_and_prepare_translation_by_checking_potential_references_20110716.patch. Unable to apply patch. See the log in the details link for more information.