Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
I'm testing my Ubercart site and have added the Roles feature to a Product Kit-enabled product (i.e. when you purchase multiple products as a kit, you're assigned a role).
However this doesn't seem to work. When the order status gets changed to 'completed', the 'renew roles' conditional action is run (I know as I added a 'display message' action to it), but no roles are assigned.
To find out what the issue was, I started going through the uc_roles_action_order_renew() function, adding dpm()'s to see what was happening. It seems that when it loops through the order's products (
foreach ($order->products as $product)), it get's the two individual product node ID's that make up the kit. But in the database, the role is attached to the kit's node ID and that's why it doesn't work.
As far as I can tell, this is a bug that should be fixable by simply adding another check to the aforementioned function that checks the product kit's node ID as well as the individual products that make up the kit...