To establish the community-built Drupal software as the leading platform for the Web.
Drupal powers the best of the Web. The Drupal Association unites a global open source community to build and promote Drupal.
The Drupal Association shares the values of our community, our staff, and open source projects:
- COMMUNICATION: We value communication. We seek community participation. We are open and transparent.
- RESPECT: We respect and value inclusivity in our global community and strive to recognize, understand, and respond to its needs.
- ACTION: We act decisively and proactively, embracing what we learn from both our successes and our mistakes.
- FUN: We create environments that embrace humor resulting in fun, positive, supportive and safe interactions.
- TEAMWORK: We add value to the Drupal community by helping each other solve problems to create quality human and digital experiences.
The Drupal Association has no authority over the planning, functionality and development of the Drupal software.
For more information please consult our FAQ.