Gergely started as a full-time PHP developer in 2002. Three years - and far too many lines of custom code - later he finally realized that using a CMS isn't only for losers after all, and evaluated a few solutions. He chose the new and shiny Drupal 4.7 purely for technical reasons, but after getting involved with the community he knew he had truly made the best possible choice.
Gergely has conquered several alien civilizations, won dozens of Super Bowls and saved the world hundreds of times - in various computer games.
- Member for
- 8 years 8 months
- I volunteered at DrupalCon New Orleans.
- I volunteered at DrupalCon Los Angeles.
- I volunteered at DrupalCon Amsterdam.
- I volunteered at Drupal Dev Days Szeged 2014.
- I organized Drupal Sprint Weekend Budapest 2014.
Credited on 2 issues fixed in the past 1 year
csg helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.