Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module logs system events to a file, as a tiny and lightweight replacement option for watchdog (dblog for Drupal 6) module. It is intended for using in situations when the site is highly loaded and even disabling DB logging activity can slightly help, or you want a dedicated log file for events on site, different from a system log.
Among the Rawlog features:
- Log file path/name changing. You may specify a path and name for your log file. If file not exists, it will be created.
- Severity level filtering. If you having lots of activity on site, you can record only errors not notices etc.
- Tags. If you set the severity level high to record errors only, but you want to keep track of operations like delete, you may add a "delete" tag so events having it will be logged disregarding of severity. Negative Tags were added as discussed in .
- File format. You may change the log file format to show full events info on multiple lines or stretch these to one line without event field titles for saving disk space and quicker review.
- Logs rotation . This sets how often the log file will change - hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or never. This may be useful if you need to review activity on site per the particular day or a week.
- 5.x support http://drupal.org/node/149341 which is applicable to your Drupal 5.x sub-version) patch in order to use Rawlog for it! . 5.x support was added in version 5.x-1.0-alpha1. Note: Please install this (or similar one among the ones at
- Tokens. You may use tokens or a @date placeholder for current date/time in the file name for log files to be rotated periodically. Date/time format may be configured at the "Logs rotation->File date format" section.
- Fields . Message prefix and suffix fields for the site name or other text (actually you can use any text you need) were added.
Among the new features of 1.4 release:
- Different log files depending on message type. You may place messages to multiple log files by message type (php, node, user, etc) in the log file folder specified.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Statistics, Utility
- Downloads: 3,239
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!