Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by Gigya on
Add the Gigya Toolbar for Free and Increase Traffic and Engagement!
- Get return traffic when users share and tweet from the toolbar.
- Supports 80 social destinations and includes a Facebook fan page and Twitter updates buttons.
- FREE and takes only 2 minutes to add to any site - no coding needed.
- The toolbar does not affect page load time! It loads only after the page is fully loaded.
- Get paid for searches made from the toolbar (coming soon)
The Social Toolbar includes a richness of features and we are adding more features every month:
- Connect to one or more social networks - The toolbar currently supports connecting to FaceBook, Twitter, MySpace and Yahoo and sharing into additional 70+ destinations.
- Facebook “Fan Page” button – Users can check out your page updates and can become a fan with one click.
- Twitter updates button – Users can check out your recent tweets right from your toolbar.
- Update status/Tweet - Users can update status or tweet right from the toolbar. Site owners can set the default message text.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Community, Content, Search, Theme Enhancements, Third-party Integration, User Access & Authentication
- Downloads: 3,442
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!