Email Input Filter converts email style markup into web friendly format. Quoted text (where lines start with ">") will be colored and text can be *bolded*, /italicized/ and _underlined_. Quoted text will be hidden by default and can be toggled into view with a single click.
Before submitting a bug, please check all open issues.
- Filter by node type allow or restrict the input formats by node type.
- Better Formats set the default input format per role and/or by content type.
- eMail obfuscator a filter that obfuscates an email address.
- Smileys a filter that substitutes text smileys/emoticons with images.
The E-mail Filer module has been specifically written to work with the Listhandler module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Filters/Editors
- Downloads: 3,965
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.