Type name isn't translated in type filter, but translated in the table header. It is inconsistent.

See the screenshot.

Files: 
CommentFileSizeAuthor
dblog-type-filter-6.x.patch575 bytespp
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 27,375 pass(es).
[ View ]
dblog-type-filter-7.x.patch565 bytespp
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 27,379 pass(es).
[ View ]
dblog_1.png51.77 KBpp

Comments

Yorirou’s picture

Status:Needs review» Reviewed & tested by the community

it works for me

Dries’s picture

Version:7.x-dev» 6.x-dev

Committed to CVS HEAD. Moving to D6. Thanks.

Gábor Hojtsy’s picture

RTBC for Drupal 6 as well?

szantog’s picture

szantog’s picture

Ok, sorry, in previous comment i checked a D-6.19 dev site.

Now, i made my D6 playground checking out the D20-dev, install it, enabled and set the default language: hu
I dowloaded the latest translation of drupal6.19 from localize.drupal.org, and import it.
On admin/reports/dblog screen there was inconsistent translations as pp' first attached picture.
Applied the patch and made this screenshoot:

http://www.screencast.com/users/szantogabor/folders/Jing/media/577b0cc4-...

Gábor Hojtsy’s picture

Status:Reviewed & tested by the community» Fixed

Thanks, committed.

Status:Fixed» Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.