Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module enables you to use Technorati tags in your content.
There are different modes for the Technorati tags to work, and they can be different for each content type.
The module will also notify Technorati.com that new content has been published on your site.
The different options for each content type are:
- None: means do not do any Technorati tags for this content type.
- Manual entry: means that the tags have to be entered manually for each node.
- Drupal categories: means that the category terms the node belong to will be used as Technorati tags.
- Both: means a combination of manual entries and categories.
For example, you can set blogs to be both (i.e. Drupal categories and manual entries), but disable it for page, and use only categories for story type.
1) Copy the technorati directory and all its contents to your modules directory.
2) Enable the technorati module by visiting administer -> modules
3) Make sure that the ping module is enabled and cron is running too.
4) Select a mode of deriving the tags for each content type under administer -> settings -> technorati
If you want to report bugs, feature requests, or submit a patch, please do so at the project page on the Drupal web site.
The author can also be contacted for paid customizations of this module as well as Drupal consulting, installation, development, and customizations.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Community, Syndication, Taxonomy, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 18 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,459
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!