This module cleans all the HTML tags from RSS Feeds that you provide on your site.
The type of nodes to clean HTML from is selectable.
The motivation is to make sure that interested feed subscribers would click to your site to visit links.
For Drupal 4.7, a patch for node.module is needed. It is included in the patches directory for Drupal 4.7.3, as well as a prepatched version of the same module for convenience.
Khalid Baheyeldin of 2bits.
The author can also be contacted for paid customizations of this module as well as Drupal consulting, installation, development, and customizations.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Display, Syndication
- Reported installs: 265 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,364
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.