I'm starting using Drupal and i'd like to do a playlist of video. All of them are include in a single node. I create a CCK filefield upload. I also follow the following step.
1. Get the latest SWF Tools dev package that includes all this new stuff!
Done 6.X-3.0 beta
2. You need the jQuery update module as the scrollable feature requires the newer jQuery library.
3. You need to get tools.scrollable-1.1.2.js from http://flowplayer.org/js/tools/tools.scrollable-1.1.2.js?download=true. Put this file into sites/all/libraries/flowplayer3. Note - don't get the minimised file. At the moment the script name is hardcoded in the module.
4. To enable playlists you need to enable FlowPlayer 3 embedding at Sites > Administer > SWF Tools > Flowplayer 3 > Flowplayer embedding.
5. To enable scrolling playlists also enable tools.scrollable.js, also at Sites > Administer > SWF Tools > Flowplayer 3 > Flowplayer embedding.
Can't find this option in the Flowplayer embedding menu.
6. The generation of playlists (scrollable or plain) is a profile capable feature, so you can either set it up on the global settings page, or you can create a profile. It's all done under the new "Playlists" section on the FlowPlayer 3 configuration page. You can enable the playlist, enable scrollable playlists, and also choose between the gray and petrol style. I have just copied the styling straight from FlowPlayer to get things started.
Don't have the Playlists section in the FlowPlayer 3 configuration page.
7. Create your playlist either in a CCK field, or for real power use the Views to pull your content in!
Can't do this again.
I use flowplayer 3.2.2. I will put some picture of my config page.