Wysiwyg Image Upload depends on jQuery UI 1.7.x. Some people run into trouble when installing this, and are getting this error:
Your jquery ui library version is too old to use wysiwyg_imageupload.
Here is a small howto on how to fix this.
Manually installing jQuery UI
- Download the jquery_ui Drupal module using the 6.x-1.5 stable version. Put it in your modules folder (e.g.
- Go to the jQuery UI website and download the "Legacy" 1.7.x version. Not the 1.8.x version or any later branch!
- In a temporary directory, extract the directory "development-bundle" from the archive and rename it to "
- Copy the renamed directory (
jquery.ui) into the
sites/all/librariesfolder (create this folder if . It should look like
- Activate the jquery_ui module in Drupal.
Installing jQuery UI in terminal
For a quick fix run these commands in terminal. Drush is used to download and enable the jQuery UI module. If you don't use Drush you can install the module using FTP or whichever method you prefer. Note: In the third step, if the
libraries folder doesn't already exist, create it with
$ cd /path/to/your/drupal/root/ $ drush dl jquery_ui-6.x-1.5 $ cd sites/all/libraries $ wget http://jqueryui.com/download/jquery-ui-1.7.3.custom.zip $ unzip jquery-ui-1.7.3.custom.zip development-bundle/* $ mv development-bundle jquery.ui $ rm jquery-ui-1.7.3.custom.zip $ drush en jquery_ui
Pre-6.x-1.5: jQuery UI-library needs to be reinstalled after module upgrade
Prior to the jQuery UI module version 1.5, the jQuery UI library was living inside the module folder, and thus would be removed during an update of the module. With the release of version 1.5, the library can now safely exist in the
libraries folder and will not be removed during future updates of the module.