Known incompatibilities for WYSIWYG imageupload with patches
All incompatibilies are based due to the new jquery 1.3 / jquery ui 1.7.2 version and not on wysiwyg_imageupload. Basically I am running a very complex Drupal setup and it works with nearly 120 modules without any problems. Nearly all problems are related to the no longer supported "@ Syntax" in jquery 1.2.
- [Fixed]: IE7 does not work with js aggregation. Please upgrade to the WYSIWYG dev version (http://drupal.org/node/849872)
- [Fixed with patch]: lightbox2 1.9 stable troubles with jquery_update 6--2.0 dev. Install the 6--1-0 dev version of lightbox2 for now
- [Fixed with patch]: tabs 6.x-1.3 has troubles with jquery_ui 1.7. Apply patch : http://drupal.org/node/577902#comment-2557166
- [Fixed with patch]: panel_tabs needs the current dev due to @selector bug. (http://drupal.org/node/485580#comment-1683718)
- [Fixed]:NGINX server: Please refere to this issue and the solution
- [Fixed]:Localisation client(l10nclient): Fixed in the current dev (status 01 Sept. 2010)
- [Fixed]:Fbconnect (Facebook connector): No fix yet - Review this patch
- Smilies: No fixes yet, general problems with WYSIWYG
It is possible for the Secure Pages module to interfere with WYSIWYG Imageupload.
If you are securing pages the use WYSIWYG Imageupload, like node add/edit pages, you also need to secure the WYSIWYG Imageupload pages.
Error: Permission denied to access property...
To fix this problem,
Don't secure your node add/edit pages, or wherever you are using WYSIWYG Imageupload.
If you must secure those pages you can try also securing the WYSIWYG Imageupload paths:
However, this will result in not being able to view any images uploaded using WYSIWYG Imageupload unless you are viewing the site in https. So to get the results you require you might have to do some more research and tweaking.
If you want further discussion on this there is an informational issue at.