Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Do i need to migrate? How?
Yes you need to migrate. To ease this up I have written a submodule which will do this automatically. This means it will update all revisions of your nodes which include wysiwyg_imageupload images to use the new macro. In addition it will convert the database-structure to the new one.
!! Make a database backup before you proceed !!
- Activate wysiwyg_imageupload_migrate_1_2
- Go to site structre / wysiwyg_imageupload imgration
- Choose "wysiwyg upgrade from 1.x 2.x" in the administration menu (admin/build)
This should take a while and you should have migrated sucessfully.
- Styles: You need to migrate your styles manually. Just go under the wysiwyg_imageupload and remove all \n\r and make every style one line
- Input Filters: Activate the input filter "Drupal Wiki inline images" for all input-types you want to use wysiwyg_imageupload in. If you are using 'HTML filter' for your 'Input filter', you probably have to add img as a allowed html tag