Posted by markus_petrux on
Last updated: December 25, 2010 - 00:13
View change notices for this release
Changes since WYSIWYG Filter 6.x-1.4
- #713922 Provide the valid_elements option to TinyMCE editors dynamically altering the Wysiwyg API settings.
- #775200 Enhance the handling of HTML comments (solution based on ).
Warning: If you see HTML comments escaped, please try and provide feedback to this Drupal core issue:
- #746434 by nedjo - Filter form validate and submit handlers overwritten.
- #760720 by gaellafond and markus_petrux - margin/padding style attribute gets stripped when using more than one value.
- #792566 Issues with border-width, border-style and border-color (marked as dup, fixed in #760720).
- #788508 Enhance the parser to accept individual values of background style attribute in any order.
- #789690 Enhance the parser to accept individual values of font style attribute in any order.
There's no need to run update.php to upgrade.
Official release from tag: