Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides editing options for the confirmation e-mails that the Support Ticketing System module sends out.
It also adds the strings to Internationalization (i18n) if it is installed to allow for translation.
- Drupal 6.x
- support.module (http://drupal.org/project/support)
- content.module (http://drupal.org/project/cck)
- Upload the module to the modules folder (you could keep it in the support folder for clean structure)
- Enable the module in your installation
- Go to the settings page for Support Ticketing System
- Click the new Mail settings tab
- Fold out any fieldsets, to show a textarea which contains the e-mail content, and customize it
If i18n strings
- First make sure you have visited the mail settings page so that the strings have been registered
- Go to translate interface
- Search for all strings on Support Ticketing System
For more information, please see the project page: