Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
RELEASE CANDIDATE 2
- Made "Disable caching for this browser session" nocache option not receive cached pages
- Fix for Memcache API 6.x-1.4 for flusing expired cache tables
- Changed rulesets for caching roles: "authenticated user (without additional roles)" doesn't need to be checked to enable caching for other roles.
- Prevent Ajax requests from being cached
- In debug mode, display all Authcache Ajax requests called via Authcache.ajaxRequest();
- More specific form token handling code (help prevent Validation Errors when using certain contributed modules)
- Delete authcache_debug cookie if debugging is disabled
(Had to remove "authcache_debug" page to support this feature)
- W3C valid script tags
- Misc. Drupal code standards cleanup