Make something amazing, for anyone, at DrupalCon. Standard prices end on August 26.
Fixing PHP notice: http://cgit.drupalcode.org/profile_taxonomy/commit/?id=874ed3b
#2538492: Warning notices in PHP 5.4
#1496284: "Please select" for default value when field is required.
Check on custom delimiter, additional fallback
Unserialize values from profile checkboxes correctly
- Consistent return type for profile_taxononmy_get_user_terms()
- Fixes for profile_checkboxes 2.0, custom delimiter, serialized storage
- Fixes for function parameter validation
Initial release for improved API for saving, removing, adding user terms including multiple values (profile_checkboxes).
Various bug fixes:
- #1161454: Dashes to delimit term hierarchy does not appear for term values with html special chars (& < >)
- Support multiple term on user object loading: http://drupalcode.org/project/profile_taxonomy.git/commit/1e9596e
Various bug fixes:
You can now select parts of a vocabulary by its parent term, show the hierarchy, translate the user value and display a term link.
- #856034: Able to have selective terms?
- #816898: Profile Taxonomy & i18n
Critical bugs concerning installation, i. e. database schema with wrong primary key, and change of db field "field" to "fid";
The focus of this release was stabilization and various bug fixes. Referenced taxonomy terms are now exported and synchronized with the profile field options. Further profile taxonomy integrate nicely with profile_checkboxes, Views, ApacheSolr etc.:
First release supporting single selection for profile widget "list selection". Several bug fixes from initial development snapshot
This module enables you to assign taxonomy terms to user profile fields.
- Enhanced profile administration with the possiblity to reference to vocabularies
- New and authenticated users can choose a term in their profiles
Drupal is a registered trademark of Dries Buytaert.