Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The twentieth maintenance and security release of the Drupal 5 series. Only fixes for security vulnerabilities and other bugs have been committed. New features are only being added to the forthcoming Drupal 7.0 release.
This release fixes security vulnerabilities. Sites are urged to upgrade immediately after reading the security announcement:
In addition to this security vulnerability, the following bugs have been fixed since the 5.19 release:
- Backport of #227228 by andypost, et al. Per-table cache_flush variables to avoid not flushing all but the first table when multiple tables are cleared.
- #141965 by jeffschuler: taxonomy_term_path() and its phpdoc block was separated by one blank line, thus disconnecting it for the API docs parser.
- #472160 by chx and Heine. Deny D6-style access elements.
- #109513 backport by Freso. Create temporary mysql tables in memory.
- #292565 second follow up by John Morahan: fix login destination again on 403/404 pages and make the search form work there if displayed
- #228971 by maq0r, JuliaKM: as of December, 2007, Venezuela is GMT/UTC-0430, but that timezone was not in the list of our supported zones
- #493678 by threexk, tic2000: fix issue with disappearing Garland tabs in Internet Explorer
- Patch #578470 by jbrauer, Gabor, Dries: XML-RPC error handling was incomplete.