A "help tip" is a message or instructions that appears only on some pages. This module allows you to create help tips and configure where and how they are displayed. For example you could
- show a random tip on every page, or
- show a welcome message that users may hide once they've read it, or
- use your imagination
- Node type called "help tip"
- One or more blocks where help tips are displayed
- Blocks may show one or more help tips, in random order or weighted
- Help tips may be hidden so users do not see the same one twice (configurable per-help-tip)
This module was inspired by helpedit. However there is no backward compatability with that module, so I have used a different name.