Tendu is gaining popularity, and unfortunately I was short on time and haven't touched it for months now.
I know that there are some quirks and sharp corners here and there and I really want to take Tendu one step forward and make it more developer-friendly.
Some of the features and fixes I had in mind (with some requests from the issue queue):
- Revisit the sub-theming of Tendu, create an option to use the default design without the need to use sub-themes.
- Create some more "out-of-the-box" basic themes
- Add some options for non-standard layouts
- Add an RSS icon + a theme-settings option to disable it
- Restructure the CSS to reduce the confusion when people try to change the basic layout options (fixed/flexible width, full body height etc.)
- Documentation - Well... create some.
Please, add your suggestions here.
BTW - I don't have time or will to maintain the D5 version of Tendu. Any volunteers?