- by alex_b: Update hook for 2.x
- german translation by Thomas_Zahreddin
- #651914: Prevent strongarm from init'ing during install steps.
- Ensure schema cache is not stale and actually init. Allows strongarm to be used during install tasks of install profile.
- #655362: Allow exporting of stdClass objects.
- Workaround for early bootstrap check of 'site_frontpage' variable.
- #656600 by mrfelton: Allow hardcoded settings.php global conf variables to retain their values.
First beta release of the 2.x branch. This branch uses leverages ctools for exporting and providing default values for Drupal variables. Additionally the drush command has been removed as that functionality is now provided by drush directly (drush vget).