Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module allows the export of Drupal books, in DocBook XML format. It
is assumed that the input is HTML; this input is cleaned using Tidy to
generate XHTML, which is then transformed via XSLT into DocBook.
The module assumes that you are running PHP5, and have Tidy support
This will enable publication to PDF via processing pipelines involving
XSLT, FO and image conversion tools. I expect to package configuration,
instructions and integration for standard toolsets as a separate module.
The output transformation is not terribly well tested yet. It's not
complete, though it should cover most of the commonly used HTML
Please report bugs via Drupal's issue tracker:
The XSLT script is based on HTML2DocBook, by Jeff Beal, as found on
- September 14, 2008: First DRUPAL-5 Alpha release with Robert Douglass
- November 22, 2005: Beta release.
- July 22, 2005: First (alpha) release.
Djun Kim (puregin [at] puregin [dot] org)
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content, Import/Export
- Downloads: 3,114
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.