Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module provides the ability for site admins to track clicks on their site such as advertising campaigns and newsletter click throughs.
The clicks are organized into groups, so ad campaigns can be tracked if they involve more than one node.
It works by displaying a special link (such as click/123/2) on each node. This is only visible to the admin or other users who have special privileges.
This contains the node id (e.g. 123) and the group id (e.g. 2).
The admin then uses this link externally (e.g. for advertising or newsletters). When visitors click on that link, the database is updated with daily, weekly and total clicks.
Each node will have an extra tab that displays detailed clicks. There is also an overall click report under admin/logs.
Installation and Configuration
Please see the README.txt file included in the download of this modules.
If you want to report bugs, feature requests, or submit a patch, please do so at the project page on the Drupal web site.
The author can also be contacted for paid customizations of this module as well as Drupal consulting,
installation, development, and customizations.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Evaluation/Rating, Syndication, Utility
- Reported installs: 40 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,935
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.