This module provides a drop in replacement for the core tracker module, but with the following differences:
- Ability to display terms from a certain category as tabs, then users can restrict the listing to the one term in the category
- Interfaces with the nodevote.module and displays score for each node
- All columns displayed are sortable, so the output can be sorted by node type, author name, title, number of replies, date of last reply, or the score from node vote.
- Configurable number of nodes per page
Note: If the selected category has too many terms, some themes will display all the tabs on a single line, making the page too wide. Bluemarine, marvin, and chamelon all do that. Civicspace theme
wraps the tabs around, and has no such problem.
Under the hood, the queries have been simplified and parameterized, so as to make the module more maintainable.
See the README.txt included with the module.
If you want to report bugs, feature requests, or submit a patch, please do so at the project page on the Drupal web site.
The author can also be contacted for paid customizations of this module as well as Drupal consulting,
installation, development, and customizations.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Display, Statistics, Utility
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,129
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.