Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
There have been a lot of complaints of users spamming the paid-services forum. We are actively working to turn this forum into a useful and professional resource for clients to find relevant Drupal services.
The key philosophy here is that exchange between job posters and applicants should be done on a one-to-one basis, not in comment threads.
Rules for the Paid Services forum
- If you want to contact someone looking for help, click on the original poster's username and use the contact tab on their personal profile page. If their contact tab is not enabled, please leave a comment on the forum post requesting that they enable it. Send them references of other Drupal projects you have done, examples of your work, and some pricing information.
If you cannot use the contact form because your account is unconfirmed create an issue in the webmaster queue requesting approval of your account.
- If you want to respond to a forum topic, it should only be if you have a question that needs clarifying (that would benefit all) or for the purposes of pointing the poster to an existing solution or other relevant resource.
- DO NOT start a thread or comment on a thread with an advertisement of your services, request that the poster contact you, or bump a thread with a useless comment.
- Offenders will be warned. If they continue to spam the paid-service forum their accounts will be blocked. If they create another account, all their accounts will be blocked and all their comments will be unpublished.
- Be nice to each other, and helpful. You are representing the Drupal community in this forum to new users. Act accordingly.