The tenth maintenance and security release of the Drupal 5 series. Only fixes for security vulnerabilities and other bugs have been committed. New features are only being added to the forthcoming Drupal 7.0 release.
This release fixes security vulnerabilities. Sites are urged to upgrade immediately after reading the security announcement:
In addition to this security vulnerability, the following bugs have been fixed in the 5.10 release:
- #117748 by webchick, Pancho, Rob Loach, pwolanin: required field values were not properly trim()ed on validation
- #207991 by Rok Zlender: xmlrpc_date did not parse dates well. Backport by clemens.tolboom.
- Patch #254725 by Steve Dondley and BioALIEN: maxlength field for 'allowed HTML tags' is too short. Backport by scor.
- - Patch #285467 by mustafau: fixed typo a MT blog API function.
- #272636 by evolvingweb, dvessel: add 'js' class to html tag in drupal.js instead of overwriting all its classes with 'js'. Backport by sun.
- #292538 by Damien Tournoud and hanoii. Fix $sidebar_indicator behavior.