Unexpected error will show on admin interface if there is wrong syntax in custom theme used on frontend (frontend only theme can crash backend)
Path to reproduce:
- install D8 RC2
- create custom theme (working one - checked it to be ONLY FRONTEND THEME - no admin theme)
- add somewhere in line '/' to themename.info.yml (break something in syntax - i add / alone in new line)
- site working and backend working fine!
- clear cache!
- go to '/admin/config/development/performance' and see info about 'unexpected error occur' in admin panel.
- nothing work only if you:
- find bug and remove it.
- clear cache manually
Frontend isn't working because of error in syntax but... backend is dead and this where I see bug.
Fix this bug so theme for frontend can't prevent run admin theme.
Add more clearly info what going on?
This is my first time I write project issue summary. If something is wrong on it I will correct It.