This release adds support for theming, control per content type, removes an extra div around addthis button and updates supported services list at admin. No configuration changes are required, just make sure that all caches are flushed after the update. If you want to disable addthis button for a content type use workflow settings at admin/content/node-type/
Fixed two bugs:
- Offset problems fixed by disabling offset functionality. Offset admin is still in place and offsets will do a comeback when their issues have been solved
- Addthis now works correctly with teasers
This release is just a temporary fix for offset problems. Addthis.com has made changes to their js/css files and these changes are causing problems with offset settings. Settins are still available in admin, but are not active in production.
If you are currently using offset settings and do not have any problems with your theme do not update to version 2.5. This is a recommended upgrade for users who are experiencing problems like these: http://drupal.org/node/313655
It's about time to release 5.x version. This is final version and there will not be any new features on 5.x any more. Support and bug fixes will still be available for 5.x, but all new features go only to 6.x from now on.
Official 2.0 release with some bug fixes:
- Modified implementation of hook_link not to generate actual link and changed default HTML attributes to generate valid XHTML
- Patch by Likeless to fix urls and titles when addthis button is used in teasers
- A patch by Likeness to let users choose if they want to add AddThis button to teasers or only to full node view.
- Configuration settings for button image and widget are now collapsed by default.
- Minor cleanup for the code
Version 2.0 release and port to D5 will happen soon.