I'm seeing a strange thing where user-uploaded Avatars disappear IF something else changes with the profile. I know this is not the issue discussed in
because I can upload and see the new avatar just fine. Here are two typical scenarios:
1. Edit user's account page
2. Make some changes to account settings.
3. Upload a new Avatar
4. Save the account page
5. Everything works fine, and the new avatar shows up for ever where it's supposed to.
1. Edit that same user's account page
2. Self-uploaded Avatar show up fine at the profile page and during editing process.
3. Edit any other option in the account page.
4. Save the account page.
5. The Avatar disappears completely, right after saving. It pretends there is no avatar selected, and it does not show up in the profile page or anywhere else.
6. Scenario B does not occur with gallary based avatars, the ones chosen through the settings page. Only occurs when user (or admin) uploads a new avatar, and only if the account page changes after ward.
IMPORTANT: the file is actually there in the correct spot. It's just that the module doesn't recognize it when editing and pretends there is no existing uploaded avatar.
Please help! My existing avatars are disappearing at a fast rate as people are mistakenly replacing them.