Posted by Heine on
Last updated: December 24, 2010 - 22:39
View change notices for this release
This is the first release of comment_upload as a 0.1 version.
The release fixes an arbitrary file upload issue. See SA-2008-015 for details.
Changes since DRUPAL-5:
- Improved README.txt
- fix dissapearing files when editing comment
- 110164 - Improve interoperation with upload_preview.
- Allow multiple images to be shown inline
- Add description as image title
- #110962 - Support PostgreSQL, make sure MySQL definition matches.
- #113253 - do not show an image inline when it is not listed
- #113585 - fix sql error in create table statement
- Added and corrected code comments.
- #126312 - records were removed but actual files were not deleted, due to a missing file_delete.
- Ensure proper JS callback on second - n file upload
- #216024 (SA-2008-015) - cast $comment to an object before passing it to validation routines.
Official release from tag: