Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Updated: Comment #N
tracking these so I dont forget them.
also, want to see what testbot says about the changes to make sure the unused uses are actually unused and the type hinting stuff is ok.
not alone enough to cause a reroll of the add to core patch, I think.
hold off until it's in core, or another issue causes it to need the core patch to be redone, or.. something here is found to be bad enough to be a blocker on getting into core.
- removes some contractions (under assumption makes it easier for non-native english speakers to understand without them)
- turns eg. into for example
- makes the @file class name match the actual class name/filename
- removed unused uses
- makes types match in @param
- read all the code
- add jhodgdon's notes (not blocking either)