Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Updated: Comment #0
When a modal is open and the entire modal isn't visible on the screen, you can't scroll down to access the Save button.
There are a few other issues going with modal updates, however this is patch is simply to fix the bug with scrolling.
Patch from nod_ #9 in #2067263 fixes this bug.
Steps to test:
Before patch (using Chrome, haven't replicated in other browsers)
- On a clean Drupal 8 install, go to admin/structure/block
- Click on one of the blocks to place (or go to another page and open a modal)
- Ensure that the entire modal is not visible in your browser window
- Try to scroll down to click Save
- Scrolling doesn't work, you have to refresh the page
- Same problem in admin/config/development/sync page
- Same problem in node/add when trying to insert an image with WYSIWYG editor
- Apply patch
- Do the same
- Scrolling works
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 58,428 pass(es). View
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] Unable to apply patch core-js-resiez-2095225-15.patch. Unable to apply patch. See the log in the details link for more information. View
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 58,941 pass(es). View
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 58,696 pass(es). View
|#11||Synchronize configuration drupal8.localhost.png||50.94 KB||pameeela|