Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
1. Download Corp / Corporate theme from drupal.org
2. Add Corp / Corporate theme folder in your website's site/theme folder.
3. Visit your website then go to appearance, Make a Corp / Corporate theme as a default theme by clicking on "set default" link.
4. You can upload your website's logo by visiting yourwebsitename.com/admin/appearance/settings/corp/"Logo image settings"/upload your website's logo.
5. Managing Header Image
To upload or change header image for your website, visit yoursitename.com/admin/appearance/settings/corp and click on Advanced Settings and then change "URL of header image" value with your desired image OR you can also upload image from your computer using Upload button provided below the field.
6. Managing Body background Image
To upload or change body background image for your website, visit yoursitename.com/admin/appearance/settings/corp and click on Advanced Settings and then change "URL of body background image" value with your desired image OR you can also upload image from your computer using Upload button provided below the field.
7. Managing Social networking icons
This theme supports linking to your social accounts on facebook, twitter and linkedin. If you wish to use and display social icons, visit yoursitename.com/admin/appearance/settings/corp and under Social Icons, you can enter or change URLs for your social accounts.
If you do not want to display social icons on your website, simply uncheck the checkbox "Show Social Icons"
8. If you wish to display 1 or 3 blocks (as given in theme screenshot), create your blocks by visiting yoursitename.com/admin/structure/block and creating a new block using "Add block". You must assign these block to bottom first column, bottom second column or bottom third column based on your preference. The theme will automatically adjust the width of these blocks based on number of blocks you assign.