Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
1. Download pro theme from drupal.org
2. Add pro theme folder in your website's site/theme folder.
3. Visit your website then go to appearance, Make a pro theme as a default theme by clicking on "set default" link.
4. you can upload your website's logo by visiting yourwebsitename.com/appearance/pro/setting/"Logo image settings"/upload your website's logo.
5. Now your default theme is a pro theme. To upload the header and body image, go to appearance/pro/setting/advanced settings/ upload header and body images.
6. If you want to add social networking sites in your website's header region then go to appearance/pro/ setting/social icon/check "Show Social Icon"/add url of respective networking sites.