Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- Try to install with either of postgresql, or SQLite.
- Install freezes and ultimatlely fails.
- Filter_plugins are tried to store in cache with 'expires' column set to an Array, which borks.
- FilterPluginManager sets the cache with only three arguments, though CacheDecorator constructor takes 4 arguments. Cache tags array is erroneously being passed into expires column.
- In the contrary, MySQL database driver silently ignores this.
- Call CacheDecorator with the correct number of arguments (expiration: CACHE_PERMANENT?), then cache tags.
- timplunkett acknowledges bug, but also points out that may be fixed by changes in . Whichever goes in first..? Although that issue does not address FilterPluginManager yet.