Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Dates are being mangled by the PHP-intl module
Not sure -- symfony needs the php-intl module, but there's definitely problems here
User interface changes
None that I know of
Steps to reproduce:
* Check out a fresh Drupal 8 install via git
* Make sure the PHP "intl" module is installed on the web server (and that the web server was restarted)
* Create a new "Basic Page" node
* Click on the "Edit" tab
* Click on the "Authoring Information" accordian tab
* Notice that the date is set as "131313-MayMay-2121" and that the time is similarly garbled.
* Disable the php-intl module
* Restart the web server
* Notice that when you edit the node, the authoring information is normal
Note that this issue looks very similar to http://drupal.org/node/1944636, which was supposed to solve this a similar issue, but apparently doesn't fix this particular case.
Also note that I've tested this across several different browsers, and even gone so far as to fire up a packet sniffer to show that bad data really is coming from the web server.
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 58,920 pass(es). View
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 59,253 pass(es). View
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] Unable to apply patch resolving-pb-with-date-format-output_and_validation-2000384-57.patch. Unable to apply patch. See the log in the details link for more information. View