- #255375 by Dave Reid: fix Gravatar default picture url if default user picture is a relative url
- Coding standard fixes (no trailing spaces or blank lines with spaces) and bringing core hooks in line with core standards
- Removing package detail from .info file. Since we're not a huge module-set like Views, CCK, etc., Gravatar should not specify a module package.
- Followup for #255375: Don't use url() to create absolute url for default user picture.
- Don't validate e-mail in _gravatar_get_gravatar. It is unnecessary since e-mails are already validated before they get to this function call.
- Simplify admin settings, collapse into one settings page. Merge gravatar_imagedefault and gravatar_default_type setting.
- Coding style cleanups (we now pass all Coder checks! yay!)
- Removed constant GRAVATAR_SERVICEURL. Best used a variable.
- Major simplification to gravatar_get_gravatar()
- Removed _gravatar_translate_type and added _gravatar_get_default_image() for better code re-use
- Major overhaul to gravatar_preprocess_user_picture
- Remove '0' option from maturity filter option.
- Replace variable_get calls with gravatar_var.
- Fix discrepancy between gravatar_displayrating and gravatar_imagerating
- Change default display rating to 'G' (same as Gravatar.com)
- Change default image size to 80 (same as Gravatar.com)
Last updated: December 24, 2010 - 23:07
Official release from tag: