Today, I've been encountering a problem with my site - it crashes on every page load (sometimes with a PHP out of memory error). After some debugging, I was able to reproduce it from a minimal installation:
1. Install from the minimal profile
2. Enable the bean and bean admin UI module (and it's dependencies)
3. Add a block type
4. Add a block
5. Add this block to the blocks for the theme (used Bartik, footer region)
6. Verify that you can indeed see this Bean on all pages.
7. Enable the title module
8. Watch your site have a heart attack whenever Bartik is used (but not the admin pages)
I'm going to continue to investigate to see if I can narrow down the problem further, but it looks like something in the title module is causing the bean rendering process to use up all the PHP memory and then crash the site (and occasionally my server). Given the timing of this (it was working perfectly fine on builds done last week), I suspect this is something that was changed in title with the alpha7 release.
Anyone have any thoughts what might be causing this?
Update: Confirmed that reverting to alpha5 fixes this problem.