Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
CSS multilevel drop-down menus support
Skeleton 7.x-1.2 comes with built-in CSS multilevel drop-down menus support. In this case, you should have enabled the "Show as expanded" attribute to the first menu link item (parent item) through Home » Administration » Structure » Menus » Main menu » list links (OPERATIONS) » edit first menu link item (parent item) » enable the "Show as expanded" option.
Superfish module support
Skeleton 7.x-1.2 supports also the Superfish module. In order to implement Superfish menus in your Drupal installation with Skeleton theme, you should follow this guide:
1. Download and extract the Libraries module to sites/all/modules - http://drupal.org/project/libraries
2.Download and extract the Superfish module to /sites/all/modules - http://drupal.org/project/superfish
3. Create one extra folder with name "libraries" inside the sites/all folder, if this does not exist. Finally, the structure should be sites/all/libraries.
4. Download the Superfish library (for v1.8 use the library v1.1 https://github.com/mehrpadin/Superfish-for-Drupal/zipball/9dbdd14d08200a18cb76a68445c28b26bab16ed6) and extract it to sites/all/libraries/superfish (so that the superfish.js will be located at http://example.com/sites/all/libraries/superfish/superfish.js)
Finally, the folder structure should be like this:
5. Enable the Superfish and Libraries modules through the Modules page of your Drupal installation (Home » Administration » Modules).
6. Superfish module uses the Drupal block system. Therefore, after the installation Superfish module has already created 4 Superfish blocks, which you can access through the Blocks configuration page (Home » Administration » Structure » Blocks). You will notice that the first one has the name "Superfish 1 (Superfish)" and this is by default connected with the Main menu. Click the configure link, set the Title "
<none>" and finally place this block to the "Header" region.
jQuery Responsive Menu Plugin