- 3rd party Integration, Consulting, Data migration, Deployment, Design, Development, E-commerce, Front-end Development, Mobile App Development, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites, Multisite installations, Project Management, Site Building, Support, Theming
- Banking and Financial, Community, E-Commerce, Education, Enterprise, Government, Healthcare, Legal Industry, Manufacturing and Energy, Small business, Sports, Startups, Technology, Telecommunications
- United States
- Austin, Texas
- Usual project budget
Your focus is on building your business, expanding your reach and capability and leading your organization to success. So is ours.
Astonish Design crafts digital solutions that elevate and transform your capacity to fulfill your mission. We do this by crafting strategic web solutions to your highest priorities in the following areas:
- Drupal Development and Support
- Web Application Development
- Data Management and Reporting
- Drupal and Third Party Systems Integration
- Document and Process Automation
- Social Business Software
- Mobile Applications and Websites
- Product Incubation
- E-Commerce and Websites
- Drupal Build Tools
- Astonish Mail
- Simple Facebook Wall Post
- Super Git Configuration for QuickStart
- Views Slideshow: Galleria
- Apache Solr Real-Time
- Organizers (with Four Kitchens) of DrupalCamp Austin 2010 and 2011
- Sponsors, organizing partners of Austin Drupal Users Group
- Sponsor at Drupal Camp Atlanta, 2012
- Global track chair for DrupalCon training
Speaking and thought leadership shared at numerous Drupal events and camps.
Help offered in IRC and local events.
Making Drupal Development Better
We’re developing a devops "product" to empower development shops with one-click devops setup.
Deeply integrated in Drupal training community, Diana Dupuis, our VP of Engineering is global track chair for DrupalCons.
Trainings planned for 2013:
- Power Devops: Streamline your web development environment in Mac OS X (Local, free to support product in development)
- Drupal Reports: Data Reporting in Real Time (Local, free to support larger training at events)
- Drupal Reports and Control Panels: Making Drupal Data Sign (Data Day Austin, ½ day)
- PHP for NonProgrammers (Submitted to DrupalCon Portland)
- Drupal Reports in Real Time (Submitting to BADCamp)
tim-hamilton, Founder & CEO
On Drupal.org for 7 years 11 months