I have created a view called 'Ledenlijst' (memberlist in Dutch), translated it to English as well. The page is shown with the correct title (Memberlist in English), but the column headers are still in Dutch. When searching in the translations, all required translations seem to be there.

snapshot.png9.99 KBrainbowtux
Members fund testing for the Drupal project. Drupal Association Learn more


rondev’s picture

My answer may be naive but did you:

  • Go to /admin/structure/views/settings/advanced
  • Set Translation method to " Internationalization Views "

I took some times before finding that myself.

rainbowtux’s picture

Ah okay, thank you.. it worked :-)

rondev’s picture

Status: Active » Closed (works as designed)

I close then. ;-)