Is someone able to clarify why the module defines the endpoints as follows

Normal -
S4 -

but they don't match the documentation provided at

I only ask because I need to use S6 instance



jamiezeidler’s picture

sorry all good. misinterpreted it. looks like the URLS for wiki pages have changed so links provided don't work and it easy to get lost.

came across this which may assist others

arpieb’s picture

Thanks for digging more info up!

Those were the documented endpoints when the module was originally built; the S6 instance didn't even exist back then. Apparently the endpoints are moving targets over at ET... It might make more sense to make that a text field for an endpoint URL vs the select if that's the case.

nonsie’s picture

Status: Active » Fixed

I added S6 option to 7.x-1.x-dev. It looks like for now they've stopped adding new endpoints.

Status: Fixed » Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.