Using the pre-installed /usr/bin/vim on Mac OS (10.6) the vim function has('macunix') returns 0, so our script cannot decide what to use for the "open" command.
The attached patch adds a test for has('unix') && system('uname') =~ 'Darwin'. It also fixes a related problem: if OpenCommand() returns '', then the last menu command at the end of ftplugin/drupal.vim fails because s:options is defined conditionally. I moved the definition of this variable outside the if statement.
has('unix') && system('uname') =~ 'Darwin'
While I was looking at the end of that file, I decided to make an unrelated change and move the PHP-specific option settings near the top of the file.
Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.
This issue has no child issues.
Drupal is a registered trademark of Dries Buytaert.