It has been a long while since a release. There quite a bit of refactoring that took place by Arto before he took a leave of absence. Lets that that out there in addition to a few bug fixes and feature enhancements.
Some other fixes/enhancements:
- RDF tables should be refreshed after a new repository is created.
- Implemented an admin-configurable RDF mapping and token substitution value for author names in RDF feeds.
- Implemented RSS feed support for extended datetime literals that include CCK datetime fields' time zone names.
- Improved hook_nodeapi('rss item') interoperability (patch by geodaniel).
- Implemented integration with CCK's Content Permissions module in RDF feed output.
- Fixed the saving of RDF feed settings in the Views admin UI.
- Implemented a new RSS feed option for time zone offset adjustments when Daylight Saving Time (DST) is in effect.
- #472244: warning: Missing argument 3 for rdf_feedapi_mapper() in /drupal/sites/all/modules/rdf/rdf.feedapi.inc on line 10. Updated rdf_feedapi_mapper() for API changes in Feed Element Mapper 6.x-1.0-beta9.
- Implemented hook_rdf_adapters(); added a new API function rdf_get_adapters().
- Merged rdf_db_rdf_namespaces() into rdf_rdf_namespaces().
- Merged rdf_db_rdf_contexts() into rdf_rdf_contexts().
There are important database changes. You must run update.php after upgrading to this release.
As warned in the previous release, the RDF Schema submodule has now been removed (its functionality having been folded into the RDF module itself). Make sure you've disabled/uninstalled that module before upgrading to this release.
This is hopefully the last alpha release before the project moves to beta stage. Please report any and all problems you may experience.
Upgrade notes: be sure to disable and uninstall the RDF Schema module once you've upgraded to this release. All RDF Schema functionality has been folded into the base RDF module, and the RDF Schema placeholder will be removed in the next release.
First relatively stable development snapshot for Drupal 6.x.
There is a major change from previous development snapshots in that the RDF DB, RDF Import and RDF Export submodules have been folded back into RDF API, the base module. This means that any current users of these modules should disable and uninstall them before upgrading to this alpha version, and any dependent modules should remove them from their module dependencies list.
Note: This is experimental software meant for advanced users; assume nothing works, and you may be pleasantly surprised. And when it breaks, you get to keep both pieces.