Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Just a dev version of the version 3 series.
Fixed bug reported at http://drupal.org/node/193545#comment-835696
Added 2 new tag properties:
* Table-less design - no table anymore - finally! A wolf deal of thanks should go to Shaun from http://wolfmotor.com/
* Optimizations aimed at lowering CPU load and increasing speed of image rendering.
* Fixed a nasty bug appearing in some Linux installations ( http://drupal.org/node/186863#comment-752115 ). This also decreases load on the CPU.
Possibility to override the background colour in the tag.
The new full tag looks as follows:
1) Added two new tag options:
* limiting maximum number of images to show.
The tag with full options now looks as follows: [bg|path/to/your/gallery/folder/without/wrapping/slashes|columncountoverride|widthoverride|sortorrandomoverride|maximumnumbertoshow]
2) Little code optimization.
Fixed an issue related to changes in Colorpicker module - see http://drupal.org/node/193545
Making BG compatible with sites that use i18n.
* Possibility to choose from database (default) or file system caching (very fast!) (automatic removal of expired items implemented).
* Little fixes / improvements.
1) Fixed a bug appearing if gallery contained just vertical images.
2) Added an option to sort or randomize image order.
1) Added an option to show captions in the overlay browser.
2) Background colour can be selected using Colorpicker.
Removed a bug causing thumbs not to appear immediately after cache flush.
* Added caching of thumbnails.
* Made Lightbox V2 the dependency rather than Thickbox ( esp. due to Thickbox bug http://drupal.org/node/140371 )-
* Several other little improvements.
Fixed an issue for websites with Clean URLs switched off ( as reported by neal23 at http://drupal.org/node/176939#comment-313385 ).
Minor bugs fixed (also thanks to Michał Albrecht).
Bug fix for image paths in Drupals installed in subfolders ( problem identified by fuzzion in http://drupal.org/node/176939#comment-308093 ).
* added support for greybox
* maximum width (in overlay browsers) made configurable
* special link to adjust the module access permissions
Fixed a minor bug and made the code more xhtml compliant.
Fixing a little bug in the patch applied in the previous release.
Applied patch submitted by incrn8 ( http://drupal.org/user/51467 ) at http://drupal.org/node/172179 (thanks!)
Drupal is a registered trademark of Dries Buytaert.