Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
So I am using automatic nodetitles to hide the title field in the node creation forms and to generate a default title. Unfortunately the default title is changed when I edit the node. Here's what happens -
1. On my Article content type I select 'Automatically generate the title and hide the title field'
I leave the 'Pattern for the title' textarea blank.
2. I create an Article node.
3. I view the created node and it has title 'Article'
4. I then go to the edit page for the node and click save. It doesnt matter whether Ive made any changes or not.
5. I then view the created node again and now it has the title 'Article 3'. 3 being the node id.
So the default title has now changed and my nodes dont appear right as I can't have 'Article 3' or 'Article 54321', etc... appearing on the page.