Posted by deviantintegral on
Last updated: May 25, 2012 - 21:05
View change notices for this release
After a long time, a new beta release of the 6.x-1.x branch! Note this still requires jPlayer 1.2, though work is ongoing to support jPlayer 2.0 over at.
Changes since 6.x-1.0-beta3:
- #1388882: Fix missing isset() guard.
- #1304220: Add a serial key for denied events.
- #1538506: Backport of jplayer_protect refactoring to Drupal 6.
- #1339010: Fix typo in 'settings'.
- #1329570: Fix content protection in Safari on OS X 10.7.
- #1173692: Remove extra comma the IE throws errors on.
- #1173692: Fix code for detecting the player type to fix content protection with the playlist player.
- #1173692: Implement hook_install() and hook_uninstall() for the new jplayer_protected table.
- #1173692: Check for unencoded URLs as mod_rewrite will decode URL entities.
- #1173692: Allow setting protected access for media in case the site has .htaccess or other configuration enforcing private files for the media.
- #1173692: Add a page showing the top 50 users who have been denied access to jPlayer files.
- #1173692: Add a table to log when jPlayer denies access to a file.
- #1173692: Handle browsers requesting a file multiple times to fetch metadata.
- #1173692: Only show the content protection settings if the site is set to private file downloads.
- #1173692: Authorize access to protected files when autoplay is enabled.
- #1173692: Fix the multifile player when accessing protected files.
- #1173692: Only allow accessing a protected file once.
- #1173692: By default, allow access to files for 30 seconds.
- #1173692: Prevent clients from setting the expiry to be too far in the future, and show a message if jPlayer is denied access to the file.
- #1173692: Fix renaming of the base64 function.
- #1173692: Only add the content protection handler if content protection is enabled.
- #1173692: Implement basic content protection for filefields using jPlayer.
- #1173692: Add settings for content protection.
- #913446: Clarify and clean up comment about falling back to the single player.
- #913446: Use the single player display if only one file is uploaded.
- #1258640: Fix typo in pause others setting.
- #1258640: Rename jplayer_lock to jplayer_pause_others.
- #1258640: Add a variable to enable or disable single-player mode.
- #1258640: Only allow one jPlayer to play at a time.
- #1180392: Ensure that the first playlist item is always set active.
- #1180392: Properly set the rel attribute when it is undefined.
- #1194384: Add the request timestamp to the ID to ensure uniqueness across AJAX requests.
- #1194384: Ensure that player IDs are always unique.
- #1180518: Fix typo of nativeSupport.
- #919700: Fix comment style.
- #919700: Fix using the file ID directly in Views.
- #961058: Properly check to ensure we are displaying at least one item.
- #1286548: Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into 6.x-1.x.
- Stripping CVS keywords
- Stripping CVS keywords
Official release from tag: