My site worked very well despite of Internet Explorer.
After I install Boost, the home page that shows a block of the Ajax Slideshow stopped working on any version of Internet Explorer (still working on ALL other browsers).

  1. IE accused an error in drupal.js, line 192, stating that it was expected ")".
  2. I cleaned the cache Boost
  3. IE Refresh
  4. Ajax Slideshow appeared again!
  5. Refresh IE again
  6. Same error again until I clear the cache

I disabled and uninstalled Boost, cleaned up the Boost code inside .htaccess, reactivated native Drupal cache and now it's all working.
Too bad, for the fault of Internet Explorer I have to leave this excellent module.