- The logout link shows ever so slightly in the admin toolbar on the right, regardless of role. I'm not sure if it's supposed to or not or if the rest of the normal links should be appearing there, but I figure a partial appearance probably isn't desirable either way.
- Should we prune and refine the color module color schemes?
- Sidebar group admin blocks appear to have lost or never had styling
- "Feature this Announcement" floats up to the right of supplemental images when they don't fill a row
- The label for "Groups audience" shows up above the group reference on group posts. It also floats up to the right of supplemental images if they don't fill a row.
- Tall main images still dominate a page and make the text floated next to it all cramped. I believe there was a fix for this at one point, but it appears to have reverted somehow.
- Event titles on calendars appear as anywhere from low contrast to totally blacked out depending on the chosen color scheme. Perhaps change the text color to a light one?
- Two-line event titles have a background color only on the top line, so when it drops down to the next line the background color stops.
- Make the homepage slideshow responsive?